Heavy Duty Monorail Cranes
Cralif, s.r.o. manufactures and supplies steel constructions of monorail cranes according to customer´s requirements. Cranes are equipped with special hoists intended for heavy duty. Cranes could be equipped with remote control systems, automatic stopping at the workplaces and many others monitoring systems.
- Maximum load bearing capacity up to: 25000 kg
- The colour: RAL 5017
- Profiles could be shaped of 30° and 45°, or even 90°
- Possibility of usage of electric or manual hoist
- If necessary, there is a possibility of electric trolley drive hoist with smooth moving controlled by frequency inverters
- A limit switch of lift and in case of electric trolley there is a limit switch of trolley drive as well
- Possibility of hoist remote control
- The adjustable height of railway hanging according to customer´s requirements
- By the combination of formed profiles and transfer systems, one hoist can operate different workplaces from different railways.
- Electric trolley drive of hoist controlled by frequency inverter reduces the extent of putting the load in motion when the hoist is moving.
- For enhancing the flexibility of operating, the lifting device could be operated by a remote control.
- Easy handling
- In contrast to monorail cranes with standard hoists, duty heavy monorail cranes have increased load capacity
Accessories and options
- Large selection of various kinds of slings made by our company available from http://viazacieprostriedky.cralif.sk/en/
- Modification for use in potentially explosive atmospheres
- Colour of cranes according to customer´s requirements
- Galvanization of profiles
- Manual or electric transition systems between railways
- Manual or electric slewing systems for perpendicular railways
- Power supply via closed plastic trolleys
- The hanging button-controller freely moves along to railway
- Gripping equipment
Cralif produces steel structures for monorail cranes which satisfy a broad range of client applications using special hoists. Some typical features which may be incorporated into special hoisting equipment are as follows:-
- Special high speed/heavy duty combinations
- Extra-large lifting heights
- Multi-point lifting
- Rotating hoists
- Multi directional hoists
- Hoists integrated with grabs or lifting beams
- Dual hoists
- Special control equipment
- Ultra-low headroom hoists
- Special high temperature applications
- Molten metal solutions with 100% safe redundant braking systems.
Naturally all specially engineered hoists are manufactured to the highest quality standards in a modern purpose built plant using advanced production methods.